HP recently launched the HP ENVY x360 – a sleek, stylish convertible powered by the AMD® Ryzen™ Processor in India. It is built specifically for the millennial prosumers who want a device that can do it all and keep up with their demanding lifestyle – whether at home or work.
The HP ENVY x360 is a thin and light device with power packed features that meet individuals’ personal style and specific computing needs for professional use. It features the all new HP Command Centre which enables users to optimize system performance, fan noise and temperature with CoolSense technology.
The device supports Gigabit Wi-Fi speeds, to provide fast internet connections for demanding streaming apps for movies, music, and gaming. The unique design of the laptop draws inspiration from hand crafted pieces that feature the Damascus pattern – a high precision technique used in manufacturing specialty knives, known to be tough and durable.
HP ENVY x360 is available in Dark Ash Silver with the unique angular Damascus pattern, multi-threaded processing, powerful integrated graphics, thin bezel and edge-to-edge backlit keyboard. This convertible maximizes the user’s experience with four productive modes and allows seamless shifts according to creative outputs – writings, drawings, videos, designs and more.
HP also showcased other products and accessories like:
- HP Pavilion Tower 590- The sleek looking desktop comes with the latest Quad-Core AMD Ryzen™ 5 processor and advanced AMD Radeon RX 550 dedicated graphics. This gives the users the speed and power to create, save and share,
- HP Pavilion 15- This ultra-thin 15-inch laptop has a narrow bezel and is the thinnest & most powerful Pavilion by HP. The device supports a metal body with an hourglass design and an enhanced lift hinge for improved thermals and ease of typing.
- HP 15 Notebook- The all new HP has metal finished design and silver keyboard deck with palm rest. The laptop has an impressive battery life of 13 hours and supports fast charging-50% in 45 minutes.
- HP ENVY Urban Sleeve- Carry. Commute. Protect. Perfectly tailored for travel and organizing your technology, this sleeve was inspired by the needs of today’s busy commuter with weather-resistant zippers and fabric.
- HP ENVY Urban Backpack – Your next adventure calls for a backpack that keeps up with it all. Charge your devices and organize everyday essentials with innovative compartments with minimal design and maximum durability.
- HP ENVY Urban Top-load- Designed for meticulous organization. Easily add a lock to interlocking water-resistant zippers for added security.
- HP ENVY Urban Tote- Work, play, commute and carry it all. Product made with 90% split-leather, 10% polyurethane coated leather accents and nylon twill exterior with microfiber interior.
Pricing and Availability
HP ENVY X360 and other products mentioned below will be available at HP World stores and with leading e-commerce players.
- HP ENVY x360 with AMD® Ryzen™ R3 processor will be available from November onwards for a starting price of INR 60990
- HP Pavilion 15 with AMD® Ryzen™ R5 processor will be available from November onwards for a starting price of INR 62990
- HP 15 Notebook with AMD® Ryzen™ R3 processor is available now at a starting price of INR 36990
- HP Pavilion Tower 590 is available at a starting price of INR 22990 + GST
- HP ENVY Urban Sleeve is priced at INR 1999
- HP ENVY Urban Backpack is priced at INR 4999
- HP ENVY Urban Top-load is priced at INR 3999
- HP ENVY Urban Tote is priced at INR 4499